The Student Research Conference offers a space to share new knowledge construction processes carried out by students from schools around the world. Its purpose is to disseminate and promote the research carried out by students, as well as to share their experiences and learnings as researchers.
Every year, students socialize with the educational community the products of their rigorous research exercises which contribute to the active construction of knowledge. The Student Research Conference is a privileged space for interaction among young researchers and mutual learning.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research papers developed by elementary or high school students (individual or groups), with the advice of their teachers, in the following areas are invited to participate:
- Humanities: history, geography, philosophy, economics, sociology, anthropology, politics, literature.
- Basic sciences: chemistry, physics, mathematics, astronomy.
- Biological sciences: ecology and environment, biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, genetics.
- Arts: music, performing arts, visual arts, audiovisuals, architecture, design.
- Sport sciences: physical education, health, biomechanics, sports physiology, kinesthetics.
LANGUAGES: SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Papers will be evaluated by the editorial committee of El Astrolabio (Gimnasio Campestre’s scientific journal) and selected to present according to topic, relevance, and quality.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: APRIL 21, 2023
PAPERS MUST BE PRESENTED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES: